Perhaps this evening you could use PowerSDR's "RECORD" feature to
record an I/Q file of some of this, using a 48KHz sample rate so
anybody interested could study it with average sound cards. You burn
about 20MHz/minute, but you wouldn't need much. Maybe keep file size
below 10Megs to make email handlers happy.

If you do this, identify your dial freq, and freq of the weird sigs
so we can all listen to the same thing.

Send me a copy as an attachment to an email if you do this.

Jerry W4UK