Hi Jim:

    Thanks for the note.  Let's see if I can describe to you what I
see.  After even a short transmission of, say, 5 seconds, running
something like 5W, the frequency of the received PSK-31 signal slowly
moves to the left on the waterfall display of my MixW program traveling
about  the width of a typical PSK-31 signal in about 2-3 seconds. There
seems to be no greater frequency shift running 50W  for periods up to 1
minute duration.  I am not sure if my TX frequency is varying.  I can't
tell by ear at this point on another receiver.  I have a frequency
counter, and can measure the TX frequency on CW if that will provide any
insight. The PS should have no voltage sag at this low power level.  I
use it for other projects.  It is a commercial switching supply SEC
1223.  Since I didn't really suspect the PS, I haven't as yet done any
measurements. on it.    I certainly appreciate any assistance you can
provide.

Brian K7RE