Hi Larry:

   Thanks for your message and suggestions.  I changed out the PS with
another SEC 22 A version, and the symptoms persist.  Please keep in mind
that  the symptoms also persist when running only 5W.  I do appreciate
the input as to the fact that a  heavier PS is required than the typical
20 or 22A capacity version.

Brian K7RE