Ignacio:

I am sorry you are having a problem with it.  I just put the code on my
signal generator (8640B).   I tested every buffer size,  audio and dsp,
with and without polyphase display.  The results were identical to the
tenth dB on the meter and the same pixel on the display.   Are you using
the Blkharris window?

Setup->DSP->Window == Blkharris

Then recalibrate.

73's
Bob

Ignacio Cembreros wrote:
> Ignacio Cembreros escribió:

>> Bob, in my case it was solved in svn 802, but in svn 803 it shows again
>> a 3 db discrepancy between the meter and display when selecting
>> polyphase on.
>>

> Just tried svn 806 and the bug remains here.  The readings in the
> display, both graphically and numerically are 3 dB higher than the
> calibrated value, which is correctly shown in the signal lervel meter.
> I´m sorry Bob.

"If you board the wrong train, it is no use running along the
corridor in the other direction. " - Dietrich Bonhoffer