On 1/2/07, James Courtier-Dutton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > I use Microsoft Word's equation editor, reviewing, and cross
> > referencing capabilities a lot, and open office is incompatible for
> > some reason. I haven't dug into why, but since I need to generate MS
> > Word documents for others to review and work on, I'm not likely to
> > change, nor am I interested in spending lots of time figuring out how
> > to make it compatible.
> I have no idea on this one, so you might have a point here.

I frequently use OO for my wife to "fix" Microsoft Office documents that get
wedged on account of M$Office bugs and version incompatibilities.

But really, if you use either OO or MO for anything beyond letters and short
articles, you deserve whatever misery you get. Real Men use TeX.

;-)

73
Frank
AB2KT