Right now it is limited to just the filter (much like our entire display
used to be).  The long term plan is to enable the full width display for all
modes (not just spectrum).  So Waterfall, Histogram, etc will have modes
similar to the current panadapter.  All of that is coming, but it is looking
more and more like it will come in the next version of the console.

Eric Wachsmann
FlexRadio Systems