-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Jim, W4ATK
Sent: Sunday, January 14, 2007 4:21 PM
To: Flex-radio Reflector
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Microsoft Power Toys for XP - Applicationactivation
on mouse position

Thanks to Ken, N9VV for this suggestion it works great!

        http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/xppowertoys.m
spx

        Download and install the "Teak UI" toy.

        Once installed you will have a new program alert on your START/ALL
Programs
button.  In your programs menu, you will see "PowerToys for XP. Select
"Tweak UI". When you expand the "Mouse" menu you will see "X-Mouse". Click
on this and you will have a couple of click boxes. Select the top click box,
Activation follows mouse aand click "Apply" and you will be in business.

73 Jim, W4ATK