Hello all,

Using the Edirol FA-66 sound box. When I connect a Heil headset mike
directly to mike input 1 on the FA-66, it works like a champ. When I try and
connect a microphone either to the mike jack on the front of the SDR-1K or
to the miniature phone jack on the back of the SDR, no transmit audio at
all. Is it possible to have a microphone connected to the SDR when using the
FA-66, or must any and all microphones be connected directly to the FA-66?

Thanks very much for any help.

Army Curtis - AE5P
Nacogdoches, the oldest town in Texas

8:29 PM