Jerry, here's how you can do an transmit image  calibration if you have
another receiver

Set your transmitter to 14200 in USB

Go to Transmit Rejection panel

Activate Enable TX Image tone

Set Drive power to 1

Click MOX -you should hear a tone in your second receiver

Place second receiver in FAST AGC mode

Note the signal strength of signal on the S-meter

Switch your second receiver to LSB

Note the signal strength

Move the Phase and Gain sliders very slowly until you find the point where
the signal decreases.  Do this several times alternating between Phase and
Gain.

Once you get the lowest signal with the sliders, do the same with the
up/down buttons to get even better suppression.

You should get 30dB or more  of rejection.

Good luck.

John P. Basilotto
W5GI
Marketing and Product Manager