  From: A.R.S. - W5AMI
  To: Frank Mayer
  Cc: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
  Sent: Sunday, January 28, 2007 4:14 AM
  Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Spur on AM

  On 1/25/07, Frank Mayer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  > Yesterday I ordered a pair of the Ebtech Hum eliminators.  To gibve them a
try also.  I ran some tests with my subwoofer system (believe it or not!)  and
the RS units seem to start to roll off the low end around 40hz and are down
about 3db at 20hz.  I wonder how important the low end frequency response is?

  Frank,

  I listened to you this morning on 3885 and looked for any visible
  evidence of a spur down 11 Khz, and happy to say I saw absolutely
  nothing!

  73
  Brian / w5ami

11:11 AM