A question for the group.  On the "transmit" tab I have the Tune set to Zero.
I still have 35w output as I click the Tune button.  Is that normal?  Also on
my external wattmeter, the power out in the "Tune" position, is very unstable.
It will "flutter" back and forth by as much as 25-30 watts.  This makes it very
difficult to tune an amp.  With the power out jumping around. etc.

All calibrations have been done in the method suggested by various sdr users
here on the reflector.  My patience is wearing very thin.

73,  Mike K5NU