  From: Ken N9VV
  To: Frank Mayer
  Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2007 12:07 PM
  Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Low receive when unkeyed

  Frank, could this possibly be related to your AGC settings?
  Ken

  Frank Mayer wrote:
  > I have seen posts on this problem before here on the reflector and a blurb
on the bug report.  Any way the issue is that occasionally when I unkey the rig
the receive comes back very weak.  All I have to do to get it back full
strength is key and unkey agn.  The only other way that I have found to return
the receive strength to normal is to click on the Preamp button (low to med,
med to high, etc.)  This issue only occurs once in a while but I'd like to get
it resolved.  It doesn't seem to be software version dependant.
  >     Has a cause for this been determined?
  >
  > Frank   WY3D
  >
  > FlexRadio Knowledge Base: http://kb.flex-radio.com/

11:30 PM