The overload may not be the "fault" of the SDR-1000 setup at all.
Having worried with cross-station interference at multi-transmitter
contesting stations for 40+ years, just about anything can be driving
even the best of devices to fits.

A small list, hardly complete, that I have encountered, a rig having
fits because...

High levels of RF on one AC socket, not on another, because of how the
AC wiring is run to the breaker box, or because it is run to a
different breaker box.

Broken or absent ground on one rig vs. another. The station having
fits can be either the one WITH the ground or without it.

Shield connection with even a tiny amount of diodic action due to poor
connection.

Broken shield on a coax connector, anywhere in the shack and not
necessarily in use by the station having fits.

An unfortunate long length and placement of coax (even with "grounded"
shields) that places a common mode voltage max near the rig having
fits. Not necessarily connected to the rig having fits.

High levels of RF on the 120 safety ground or 240 neutral that somehow
are satisfied by running to one or more feedline shields.

Use of "wall wart" power cubes to run anything, that's anything, in
the shack.

Some critical mass of numbers of cables in the shack.

All the case screws on something weren't tight.

Case not connected to chassis due to paint or ...

---

Some of the above are improved by having a single point ground, but if
the ground is generally poor, it may not help.  Some troubles
disappeared mysteriously apparently just because a few of the cables
in the rat's maze were moved, removed, etc, leaving us without any
real explanation for the problem.

With all the above as a caveat, I would be surprised if the engineers
that designed the FA-66 ever tested it in a high RF environment. It's
an AUDIO box, right?  (Those hams are doing WHAT with it?)

73, Guy.