  From: John P Basilotto W5GI
  To: 'Edwin Marzan' ; flexradio@flex-radio.biz
  Sent: Friday, February 02, 2007 5:03 PM
  Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Outboard audio equipment

  You are correct; however, a parametric EQ is difficult to setup. This is one
  of the reason's that Yaesu is getting so many audio complains.  When setup
  properly a parametric is the way to go.  Yaesu is sorry they included the
  parametric EQ in there radio. We don't want to make the same mistake.

  John P. Basilotto
  W5GI
  Marketing and Product Manager
  FlexRadio Systems