From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, February 05, 2007 5:32 PM
To: Tim Ellison; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Flex-radio Reflector
Subject: RE: [Flexradio] RX Image Rejection

I am wonderinng here, Phase can not be in dB.

If in degees then +360 degrees = 00 degrees = -360 degrees.

phase scale goes from -400 to +400  " things"

What are these "things"  ????

Can someboddy tell me ???

thanks

73 peter pa0pvn

groeten Peter

petervn(a)hetnet.nl <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  ; pa0pvn(a)hetnet.nl
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   ;

pa0pvn(a)gmail.com ; pa0pvn(a)amsat.org .