After some modifications and leg-evening, the hardware code is now running
satisfactorily under python on linux. Modifications have been applied to the
svn repo. Details are posted on the dttsp-linux reflector. All praise to
W3SZ for his patient work in nursing this and many other linux efforts
along, mostly single-handedly.

Also, thanks to the heroic efforts of KC2FWX and colleagues at the New
Providence Amateur Radio Club, sdr-core is now running well under Mac OSX.
It's a real nest of SDR activity up there. We will be exercising the USB
version of the hardware code with it in the next several days but expect no
real obstacles.

73
Frank
AB2KT