Mark and Bill,

I made some measurements and got similar results as Mark.  The one thing
that confused me was the difference in shape factor between the narrow
filters and the wide filters, but I think you just cleared that up for
me, Bill.  It has to be a function of the bin resolution and the bin
bleed.  Thanks, Mark for bringing this up, and thanks Bill for clearing
my confusion...very interesting.

Tom   W0IVJ