Hi Jim, I use my SDR-1000 (with PA) on digi modes and CW just as you
do. Here is my setup.

I discovered that buffers are all critically important when trying
to get the shortest T/R time (and consequently the smallest
disturbance on the waterfall.

You didn't mention your audio system, but I will assume it is the
Delta-44. Set your hardware DMA buffers to 128 or 64 if you can.

Set your PowerSDR AUDIO and DSP buffers to 512 or lower if you can
get away with it. If you are using ASIO4ALL and some other sound
system, turn the double buffering off.

As for AGC, I keep it as l-o-n-g as possible so that it will glide
through the T/R transition.

I quickly learned that in order to copy Digital SSTV I had to set my
PowerSDR console VAC sample rate to 48000, but my actual VAC speeds
are all 11025=low and 48000=high with BPS low=8 and high=24. The
Stream Format Limit is Cable Format. I haven't tried to transmit
yet. I am still very confused about all the SSTV acronyms and jargon.

It all works like magic with Phil N8VB vCOM 2.26 and CAT from MixW.
I am very pleased with the setup and totally amazed how far the
PowerSDR and associated third party code has come in such a short time.

GL and keep your info flowing along, see you on MFSK, Olivia, or
PSK31/63 ;-)

72/73 de ken n9vv