I did respond... privately.  :)  I'll summarize the main points below:

I'm not sure I would say that we have punted on supporting other operating
systems.  Rather, I would say that we have chosen to stay in business.
Whether Flex chose windows or whether we chose based on consumer demand is
kind of a chicken vs. egg first discussion.

I will stand by my previous statement:  As long as Windows is the primary
Operating System for our customers, we will continue to
support/maintain/improve a windows Console.  Again, this does not prevent us
from branching out into the linux and Mac world with a multiplatform
offering.

Eric Wachsmann
FlexRadio Systems