-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Lux [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>Now I need a good source for UT-85 semi-rigid coax and some SMA
>connectors to fit.

Why 0.085 semirigid and not 0.141? The larger stuff is usually easier to
install (esp if you use the connectors which just use the center conductor
as the pin, although you need the right tooling).  The center is pretty
small on the 85.  I don't know that there's much difference in cost between
the two.

Also, any particular reason for semirigid at all?  If you can find an
inexpensive source for premade cables with SMAs on both ends with flexible
coax, for short runs, that's probably fine. You have to get pretty high in
frequency before the loss in a 1 foot jumper is more than a dB. I would
think that there's somewhere to get surplus 6-12-18" jumpers fairly cheap
(wireless industry, etc.).

Jim, W6RMK