All memory is virtual from the viewpoint of PowerSDR (or any other
process). A high page fault count simply indicates a lot of VMM
(virtual memory manager) activity. It does not necessarily mean that
the hard disk paging file is being accessed. In fact, you can
completely disable the paging file in Windows settings and still see a
lot of page faults.

PowerSDR does seem to generate a lot of page faults when updating the
display. This may be a minor performance issue, but really nothing to
worry about.

73, Sami OH2BFO