If the net sum of the signals in to the A/D does not max out its count this
may be true, however a major overload from a signal that could have been
blocked by a band pass and all bets are out in my opinion. If a signal can
cause a problem sooner or later it will.

<your millage my varry, all opinions vaporize if challenged with a valid
argument, offer not valid in Kentucky>

--
If you can read, thank a teacher.  If you can read in English., thank a
soldier.