-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of K4LCD
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2007 7:05 AM
To: FlexRadio - Eric
Cc: 'FlexRadio reflector'
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] SDR-X (Noise blankers and noise reduction
features).

Dear Eric,

When I started running SDR-X ver 1.9.0 1168, I noticed that the noise
blankers and noise reduction features effectiveness had been
significantly reduced or eliminated as compared to the original ver
1.8.0. that I originally downloaded about 7 weeks ago. This has been
very dissappointing.
I have lost the ability to eliminate ignition interference and
electrical line noise, plus effectively reduce atmospheric static noise
which now obliterates the audio when the NR key is applied.

However, the BCI Rejection feature for 160 meters, is cool.

Concerns for my considerations of purchasing the 5000A.

Sincerely and 73's.

K4LCD
Juan A. Granados

9451 SW 97 Street
Miami, FL 33176

PH. 305 270 8779; FAX. 305 595 1883;
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or
agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying
of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by email reply.