I have always heard in the past  Flexies, or Flexers .   We will have to change 
it now to Flexie-5Ker  (can't wait) 

Most guys use USB or DIGU on PSK for similar frequency readouts between 
stations.  Does not matter for decode.  Which sideband  does matter on MFSK-16 
and Olivia, most use USB also.     I know, baudot rtty is LSB usually.   Just 
to confuse.  

73, John N3WT    

-------------- Original message -------------- 
From: "FireBrick" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 

> What's the proper term for FlexRadio devotees? 
> 
> Flexonians or Flexorites? 
> 
> I favor Flexonians, has a nice ring to it. 
> 
> And while I have your attention. 
> What's the preferred mode for PSK? DIGU or DIGL? 
> 
> With knobs and dials boxes, I would use LSB/Packet combo for PSK.. 
> And Rtty would be FSK. 
> But seeing as how Rtty on a SDR is afsk, I'm thinking DIGL???? 
> 
> 
> ----------------------------------------------------- 
> "There can never be a computer language in which you cannot write a bad 
> program. 
> ----------------------------------------------------- 
> 
> Bill H. in Chicagoland 
> webcams at http://76.16.160.118:8080/ 
> weather at http://hhweather.webhop.org 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________ 
> FlexRadio mailing list 
> [email protected] 
> http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz 
> Archive Link: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/ 
> FlexRadio Knowledge Base: http://kb.flex-radio.com/ 
> FlexRadio Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/ 
> 
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: 
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/pipermail/flexradio_flex-radio.biz/attachments/20070521/51dbbe45/attachment.html
 
_______________________________________________
FlexRadio mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archive Link: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
FlexRadio Knowledge Base: http://kb.flex-radio.com/
FlexRadio Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/

Reply via email to