Thank God ...I thought I was the only one that thought Comp/Compndr was
way lacking! (as well as the ANF).
I know alota folks don't need or want anything other than Communication
Audio...and after talking with 100's of hams on the air...I see their
point.
It's usually wasted on people listening at 2.4 thru a 4 inch speaker.
I use a 1/3 Octave Ashley EQ and a DBX 266 compressor with a Presonis
Tubepre etc. but Wished there was something in software to run instead.
I never got the VShaper to run correctly but will try again :(   I hate
Latency. I agree that when I switch to the 746Pro or 7000 everyone says
it's much louder. I continue and continue to try and reproduce the Punch
of the Icom and have almost succeeded ...with alota effort :) It's that
the flex has almost too much dynamic range and needs a good comp to slam
it up against the wall for certain band conditions. (noisy low bands for me)

Please keep us informed of any progress you folks make on the voice
processing front...It's the main reason I bought a Flex.
There ARE some of us watching and waiting for a better EQ,Comp, Dwn
Expander etc.

flex on and tnx
steve
kw5tx