I've experience a little rfi.
I do not get these problems with my ft1000mp running 1000 watts out of a
vl1000 amp.
So, I'm pretty sure it's the sdr.

Locks the keyboard
can but not always, lock PowerSDR.
shuts down one of the USB cameras.

Fine as long as I stay below 400 watts output.
Worse on 17, 12, (haven't tried 10 but bet on it)

Well grounded system, same computer as the Yaesu.

So before I start with torroids on all the cables,
I'd like to do this systematically and if anyone else experienced this
situation.
So if anyone experienced something similar, and found torroids on FA-66
power cable did the trick.

What was the cable, connection, that they found was the culprit.

SDR-1000, run on parallel port, FA-66 sound system (using the power supply,
not Firewire bus), wireless keyboard and mouse.
Yagi and dipole on tower, approx 50 feet above the shack.
Which cables should I start on first?

Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I
repeat myself. Mark Twain