Many of us use the SDR 1000 for AM operation. Unfortunately for us the noise
blanker and noise reduction functions of Power SDR have little or no effect
on noise levels when used in the AM mode.

I find the same noise limiter functions work very well for other modes and
wish the same advantages could be applied to AM.

I have searched the Feature Request list for any indication of previous
requests. If any requests have been made, I haven't found them. I wonder
what the rest of you think.

I would also like to know how to list a Feature Request. Thanks.

Mike