Lee A Crocker wrote:
> One thing I would add is that the flex wire allows for line leve audio both
> in and out as well.  I don't know of any other radio that has such a feature

Neither do I. Which is why I have had to in the past "mod"
my previous rigs to add this functionality. Pain in the butt.

WA4CM
Chris

Chris Maukonen                   "In every country and in every
Sr. Systems Programmer            age the priest has been hostile
University of Central Florida     to liberty, he is always in
Orlando, Fla.                     allegiance with the despot,
Work: (407) 823 5460              abetting his abuses in return
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                         for protection of his own."
                                  Thomas Jefferson

"The whole religious complexion of the modern world is due to
 the absence from Jerusalem of a lunatic asylum." Thomas Paine