-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Phil LaMarche
Sent: Sunday, June 10, 2007 10:17 AM
To: FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] 6 meters

No one answered this yesterday.... Seeing the RF out of the SDR1K is the
same for 6 and HF, one would need a duplexer to operate on 6.  Or,
seeing I am driving an Amp, perhaps it would be better to use a rotary
switch to go from the output to the appropriate load, amp or 6 meter
stuff. I know this is simple stuff but want to make sure I do it right.

Does anyone know if 500mW will drive a solid state amp that requires 10
watts max for 170 w. I know the power would be reduced but even 80 or so
is OK on 6. I sure there are some 6 meter guys out there.

Thanks in advance.

Philip LaMarche
LaMarche Enterprises, Inc.
www.instantgourmetspices.com <http://www.instantgourmetspices.com/>