I agree!

Jim -W4YXU

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "FireBrick" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "FlexRadio List" <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2007 6:49 AM
Subject: [Flexradio] how bout...


>I pretty much understand that the PWSDR can NOT turn on the SDR
> hardware...without even more peieces parts etc.
>
> But.....
> can the software tell that the radio in not powered up?
> or
> tell if it is?
>
> because then PWSDR could have a simulated pilot light in the simulated 
> radio
> front panel.
>
> I'm not trying to beat a dead horse....
>
> But ....duh, I did it again this morning.
> It was so warm in the shack I powered everything down last night.
> But I'm learning, it only took me a 'few' moments to diagnose the problem
> and turn the switch on.
>
>
> -----------------------------------------------------
> Love may be blind but marriage is a real eye-opener.
> -----------------------------------------------------
>
> Bill H. in Chicagoland
> webcams at http://76.16.160.118:8080/
> weather at http://hhweather.webhop.org
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> FlexRadio mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
> Archive Link: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
> FlexRadio Knowledge Base: http://kb.flex-radio.com/
> FlexRadio Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/
>
>
>
> -- 
> No virus found in this incoming message.
> Checked by AVG Free Edition.
> Version: 7.5.472 / Virus Database: 269.9.0/852 - Release Date: 6/17/2007 
> 8:23 AM
>
> 


_______________________________________________
FlexRadio mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archive Link: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
FlexRadio Knowledge Base: http://kb.flex-radio.com/
FlexRadio Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/

Reply via email to