Over the past 8 months, there has been a couple of enhancement requests  to add
Manual Notch filter for CW.  I always thought a manual notch could be useful on
PowerSDR,  same as it is on other conventional steamboat rigs.
But this is one of the few good enhancement requests that has not been
implemented yet.  IMHO :)

I assume there must be programming issues that make a manual notch  very
difficult with high cpu overhead,  or can't do .  Or is it just on the long
list of things to do?   Could one of of you Gurus comment please?

Thanks.

73 John  N3WT