I have been successful with the integration of several 3rd party software
programs...Hampal and Hamscope are operating properly.  I am having
difficulty with MMSSTV analog.  I am able to transmit, but the program won't
recognize the VAC for receiving pictures.  For some reason, it "hears" the
digital sound fromn the speakers, being picked up via the microphone, and
will work.  The louder I turn up the volume, the better the input.  The RX
slide control for VAC does absolutely nothing when using MMSSTV. If I mute
the speakers, obviously, it won't operate.  Has anyone experienced this?
Thanks in advance for any help.