Hello Folks,

I have been looking forward to 1.10.1 for some time. I don't use beta
versions, only official releases.

I downloaded and installed 1.10.1 and imported the database from 1.8.0.

When I turn on PowerSDR 1.10.1 it looked as if the rig was in transmit with
HIGH SWR light on and 578 watts. I shut it down right away. I checked
through all settings on the setup menus of both 1.8.0 and 1.10.1 and they
are the same. 1.8.0 works fine but 1.10.1 now dose nothing. The receiver
pumps from a high noise floor to a higher straight line and back, no sound.
It looks like I was able to calibrate the PA. I get no warnings.

SDR 1000
100 watt
tuner
Delta 44
Dell Optiplex
Windows XP Pro
Pentium 4-3GHz, 1GB Ram
PCI epp/ecp parallel card (port settings are correct)
no USB adapter
no VAC
I can be available for "Log Me In" remote assistance.

Any advice? Normally a new version might need some tweaking but this doesn't
seem normal. Thanks in advance.

Mike Monnier
W8BAC