-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Tim Ellison
Sent: Saturday, August 25, 2007 3:37 PM
To: Bob Tracy; FlexRadio Reflector
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Third-pary RTTY CAT commands

Is the larger question, is DigiL really needed as a mode if all digi
modes are going to be USB?

If that is the case, I'd like to see DigiL morph into FSK if it isn't
too difficult to do.  Seems like I remember Bob M. saying something
about its viability.

-Tim