I have downloaded the latest CamStudio.  I am attempting to capture me
processing some NASTY IQ files submitted by an Indian ham friend of mine
(VU2RDD) with the features of PowerSDR in a multimedia presentation.

The video is captured beautifully.  The audio, which I am sending to the
SoundMax mobo card with virtual audio cable,  is a dead bust with CamStudio.

Has anyone successfully done this recently (Craig Monsen told me how
ages ago but that was an older version)?

Bob

--
Robert W. McGwier, Ph.D.
Center for Communications Research