I have been trying our the newest Power SDR offerings and I like very much
what I see however I have noticed that power output on AM is low. I have
only about 12 watts. In high power AM I see 24 watts out using 1.10.1 and
1.10.2.

You might remember I listed here, trouble at first making 1.10.1 work. That
was due to importing a previous database. I built an entire new database and
recalibrated (several times) in both 1.10.1 and 1.10.2.

I can go back to 1.8.x (the latest official release) and the PA operates
normally.

All of my settings seem to be correct. Is anybody else experiencing this?
Thanks in advance for any advice.

Mike Monnier
W8BAC