> This radio has the true potential for  "if you
>can think it you can do it".  The multidimensional user interface has
>barely been addressed.

Yes Agreed!

That's why the underlying architecture used for the functional
decomposition is so darn important.  After all, you actually COULD write
any of what you suggest today... but only if you wanted to disassemble
all of PowerSDR, use the functions we want, discard those we don't, and
write a bunch of new code.  Or, alternatively, create your own
functional decomposition from (essentially) scratch, like G3UKB
<http://www.g3ukb.co.uk>

I'm just wondering what the PowerSDR devs are planning... what type of
decomposition have they proposed?  Is there a draft of an architecture
document or something that we can read and comment on?

de Peter K1PGV