Good Job Neal
I did similar but a lazy effort here.
Your right about the panadaptor. If S&P, just keep scrolling down the band
map.
I used Writelog, only issue I had was that FSK cluster spots were always 2.1
off my dial readout.
So just scroll down and I found them.
I 'run' using both vfo's
Call cq on vfoB and tune in of freq replies with mouse using vfoA.
I had some pretty good runs on 40.
Especially when someone spotted me....but again, my call would show up on
the bandmap 2.1 higher than the SDR said I was at.

Great trick is to Save the freqs of the vfos, and then if you tuned vfoa off
a ways for someone, just click on Restore and your right back in exact
transcieve.
I set the panadaptor to 4X Max, that really gives me a good idea of open
spaces between signals that I could plant my cq signal.

Had fun, was high in 60706 again for the 20th straight contest (only 3 other
active hams, and they are both shackondabelt types)

BTW: picked up 2 new band/mode slots with the 40 and a KP2, both on 80 rtty.
(I already got the 4O qsl via LoTW this morning)