Without getting into a big argument over it, the Pegasus had and still
has a better receiver than many higher priced rigs. And if Ten Tec
would offer regular firmware upgrades, they'd have even more customers
for the Jupiter. By the way, N4PY's software offers some clever
improvements to the operation of both rigs. I own both radios and do
run the Jupiter in Pegasus emulation mode for the most part.

Mike NU4Q