Roger,

If you want to inhibit transmit on HF entirely, this can be done with
settings in the BandText table in the database.  If you want to select
between enabling HF operation or not, you could create 2 separate
installations of PowerSDR in different directories, with separate desktop
icons for each.  In one installation, use the PowerSDR.mdb file unmodified,
& in the other use the modified version of the database as above.

This is a rather clumsy way of doing it.  But, it should work until a more
elegant solution can be added to the software (if it is not there already).

Have fun.  I am jealous.  I have to wait about 8 more weeks for mine.

73, Ray, K9DUR