Nothing like this exists in the current software/firmware.  We'll keep this
in mind for a future enhancement though.  It will go a long ways to help us
remember if you will fill out a feature request (assuming you haven't
already) on our support page.

We're pleased that you're enjoying the radio.

Eric Wachsmann
FlexRadio Systems