-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jim, W4ATK
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2007 6:51 AM
To: Craig Sande; FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Version number versus "SVN"

There can be and usually are many SVN for a "released" version. The
versions are typically the "latest" official release. The SVNs are
upgrades that are available for testing by the group. Items in the SVNs
that check out well may be in the next official release (new version).

73s Jim, W4ATK