If the adapter works in one port and not another, it is probably just a
driver issue.  Using the device manager, if you select the device and then
right click and do update driver, I believe you can force the update using
the binaries in c:\Program Files\FlexRadio Systems\USBIO.

Eric Wachsmann
FlexRadio Systems