On a few occasions, while operating cw, I have noted that the receiver
suddenly goes quiet while the transmitter continues to work fine.  It
happened today.  I pushed "Stop" and "Start" on PowerSDR without effect.  I
then shutdown PowerSDR and power cycled the Flex-5000a.  When I restarted
PowerSDR, the receiver was back and I was able to complete my QSO with Bert,
W5ZR.  He told me that when I reported my receiver as non-functioning, the
transmitted signal was fine (which was also evident by watching my inline
Palstar directional RF wattmeter).  I have screen shots on my website which
might help out: http://ae7i.com/Flex-5000a.html.

When I lost receiver, the Panadapter baseline fell below the current window
threshold with a few spikes present, but I couldn't hear any signals and
switching the antenna in/out didn't change the receiver's minimal baseline
noise.

My setup:
Intel Core 2 2.13 GHz 3 GB RAM
Eltima Software Virtual Serial Port Driver 6.0
Virtual Audio Cable 4.0
MixW version 2.18
PowerSDR Beta v1.10.4 SVN:1682
Audio setup: 96000 sample rate, 1024 buffer.
DSP: RX buffer 4096; TX buffer 256; QSK delay 50 msec

Thanks,

Craig, AE7I