From: "john" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <flexradio@flex-radio.biz>
CC: 'Sales' <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Flexradio] Feedback requested
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 10:34:50 -0500

Dear Flexers and soon-to-be Flexers:

Gerald is busy finishing up the second receiver design; it should be
available late January or February.  The price is expected to be between
$600-700.  We would like to know how many units to build.

Please let me know if you would like to reserve a 2nd receiver.

We are also planning to order t-shirts and hats. Each item will sell for $10
plus shipping.  The shirt will be slightly modified, making it generic to
both SDR-1K and 5000  radios. The FLEX-5000 banner will be removed and
replaced with   " Real Radios Don't Need Knobs" .  "Open Source
Software-User Defined" will be moved to below the console.  Please let me
know if you are interested in a hat and/or shirt or both.

Thanks.

John P. Basilotto

W5GI

Chief Operating Officer