Such a slick program!

I am having a bit of difficulty determining where it puts/gets its
config and profile files.
I would think that it gets its config file from its "program files"
location (or where ever it was installed, or from the desktop shortcut
"open in ...".
However, perhaps that is to allow different profiles for different
installation instances?
I can't seem to get the FlexProfiler to write it to the same folder that
PowerSdr is executing from.
As best I can tell, the config.xml gets written to the radio's folder
and the profiles.xml gets written to the "program files.FlexProfiler"
folder.

My thoughts:
1:      "Open in..." shortcut value could refer to the PowerSdr instance
of
interest.
2:      Config.xml might need to be there also as the comm port might be
different.

Bug(?) - FlexProfiler will crash if you type a different value in the
profile name field.

Again - slick program, I REALLY hate to criticize!

Jim - W4YXU