Bill wrote: "Another minor issure is on the TS-2000 emulation, I was
wondering if
anyone has the SDR1K working with Winlog32? I cannot get it to track
PowerSDR, I can change freq from the RCW or cluster spots, but nothing
from the Flex, I think it need the VFO to be polled, that's what cured it
in MMTTY but G0CUZ the author says that is not needed..."

You are indeed correct, Winlog32 is not polling the SDR-1000 for VFO
information.  The first thing Winlog32 does is to set the AI (Auto
Information) command to a value of 2 which expects the transceiver to supply
frequency info when the VFO is changed.  The AI command is not incorporated
in the Flex CAT code so the Flex radios only respond to polling requests.

73,

Bob K5KDN



_______________________________________________
FlexRadio mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archive Link: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
FlexRadio Knowledge Base: http://kb.flex-radio.com/
FlexRadio Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/

Reply via email to