Hello gents,
 
I am receiving the exact signal. It has been tracked down to elevator noise. My 
landlord put in a new elevator in the summer and now I'm receiving exactly what 
you described. This is not a Flex problem in my view. I've been told by other 
ham operators that the new elevators need to be installed with a filter. I have 
yet to approach my landlord as I am just glad that he lets me use the roof. My 
problem occurs on 40 and 80 meters.
 
I hope this helps.Edwin MarzanAB2VW> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: [EMAIL 
PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [email protected]> Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 
17:10:23 -0500> Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Strange Audio Noise> > Also, look on 
page 5 of the FLEX-5000 Troubleshooting Guide available for download from the 
web site for possible solutions.> > 
http://support.flex-radio.com/Downloads.aspx?id=190> > > > -Tim> > 
-----Original Message-----> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
On Behalf Of Eric Wachsmann> Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2007 4:25 PM> To: 
'Bill Bailey'; [email protected]> Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Strange Audio 
Noise> > Double check your buffer settings on the FLEX-5000 Control panel, and 
in PowerSDR (Setup Form -> Audio Tab, DSP Tab). For starters, use the> 
following:> > Driver: 1024> Audio: 1024> DSP RX/TX: 4096> > Start at 96kHz and 
get that working before you move to 192kHz.> > > Eric Wachsmann> FlexRadio 
Systems> > > -----Original Message-----> > From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> > radio.biz] On Behalf Of Bill Bailey> > Sent: 
Thursday, December 13, 2007 3:14 PM> > To: [email protected]> > Subject: 
[Flexradio] Strange Audio Noise> >> > I am observing a peculiar audio noise on 
my 5000A that is perhaps> > catastrophic. It sounds like a woodpecker or 
machine gun burst for 2 to> > 4> > seconds. It stops and comes back randomly. 
It shows up on the> > panadaptor as a visible signal that is very peculiar. It 
looks like a> > series of half circles perhaps as many as 6 or 7. There would 
be up to> > 7 half circles side by side going from small to large back to small 
in> > order left to right.> >> >> >> > I realize that this is a poor 
description, however it's driving me nuts.> >> >> >> > Has any one else seen an 
artifact like this?> >> >> >> > Best Regards,> >> >> >> > Bill Bailey...AE6EQ> 
>> > -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was> > 
scrubbed...> > URL: http://mail.flex-radio.biz/pipermail/flexradio_flex-> > 
radio.biz/attachments/20071213/c6636b57/attachment.html> > 
_______________________________________________> > FlexRadio mailing list> > 
[email protected]> > 
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz> > Archive 
Link: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/> > FlexRadio 
Knowledge Base: http://kb.flex-radio.com/ FlexRadio> > Homepage: 
http://www.flex-radio.com/> > > > 
_______________________________________________> FlexRadio mailing list> 
[email protected]> 
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz> Archive 
Link: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/> FlexRadio 
Knowledge Base: http://kb.flex-radio.com/ FlexRadio Homepage: 
http://www.flex-radio.com/> > > 
_______________________________________________> FlexRadio mailing list> 
[email protected]> 
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz> Archive 
Link: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/> FlexRadio 
Knowledge Base: http://kb.flex-radio.com/> FlexRadio Homepage: 
http://www.flex-radio.com/> 
_________________________________________________________________
The best games are on Xbox 360.  Click here for a special offer on an Xbox 360 
Console.
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/hardware/wheretobuy/
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: 
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/pipermail/flexradio_flex-radio.biz/attachments/20071214/eb5b3c64/attachment.html
 
_______________________________________________
FlexRadio mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archive Link: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
FlexRadio Knowledge Base: http://kb.flex-radio.com/
FlexRadio Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/

Reply via email to