I have had excellent results with NB2 for the line noise around here
(its bad enough to keep me off the radio if I cannot use it, the
regular NB doesn't help). It seems to me that the problem Kurt is
describing has gotten worse over the past 6 weeks or so. Just an
observation in case anyone sees something that changed to exacerbate
the problem.

It does make NB2 almost unusable in contests with very loud signals.

Neal Campbell

www.abrohamnealsoftware.com
AIM:nealk3nc