From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Alan Johnson
Sent: Sunday, December 23, 2007 1:05 PM
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] Vista Installation Oddities

I finally got around to setting up my 5000A yesterday and noticed the following:

1) After installing the driver, Vista didn't give the "Found new hardware" box
after reboot and powering on the transceiver.

2) After the above, Device Manager showed the Flex installed under Sound, video
and and game controllers and as working normally with the correct driver
version number.  I expected it to be under Radio Receivers.

3)After installing PowerSDR, once I stop the receiver and close the program, I
get "PowerSDR has stopped working"

I'm using 32 bit Vista Home Premium on a C2D 6700 machine.
Despite the above, everything seems to be working correctly, but I wonder if I
did something wrong.

Thanks for the handholding,
73,
Alan Johnson